I yesterday experienced a blank mainpage for SecurityCheckPro in the Joomla backend.
As this happened after an upgrade where also SecurityCheckPro was updated I assumed that there was a bug in SecurityCheckPro.
I then did a rollback to the previous version of SecurityCheckPro only to find that the problem was still there.
I therefore started to look at the other items that was upgraded at the same time, and simply uninstalled these one by one until I found the culprit that conflicted with SecurityCheckPro.
After uninstalling the Joomla extension called "Advanced Module Manager" by Regular Labs, I was again able to access the SecurityCheckPro frontpage.
So for the moment I left the AMM uninstalled, and notified the SCP developer of my findings.
The developer since issued a fix for SCP which will be in the next release. After trying this I verified that this issue seem to be solved.
More info in the SCP forum:
More info on the software and extensions mentioned: